WWE Officials Running Errands For Dana Warrior
In a classy move TMZ are reporting that WWE sent “two senior WWE officials to Arizona” to help Dana Warrior.
We’re told the WWE sent the employees almost immediately after Warrior died … their main task is helping his wife Dana handle little things — grocery shopping, letting other family members know what’s going on — so she can focus on being with their daughters.
Warrior passed away Tuesday evening from what the police are calling a “catastrophic medical event”. Autopsy results will confirm whether it was a heart attack.
WWE RAW After The Show DVD Trailer
WrestlingDVDNews.com have released a trailer for WWE’s upcoming DVD and Blu-ray set – RAW After The Show:
Shawne Merriman’s WWE Role
To correct earlier reports, NFL star Shawne Merriman is not training wrestlers at the WWE Performance Center in fitness, but actually training to wrestle himself. The plan is for him to first work as a commentator or talking head for Network content, before moving on to being a wrestler when his training is complete.
He had a traial run over Wrestlemania on the panel shows.
April 11, 2014, WWE SmackDown Results
– Bray Wyatt told John Cena that his loss at Wrestlemania means he’ll have to resort to “Extreme Measures”.
– Cesaro def. Big Show by Disqualification, when Jack Swagger interfered. After the match Big Show disposed of Swagger, but Cesaro left his mark by hitting the Neutralizer on Show.
– Ryback & Curtis Axel def. Los Matadores.
– RVD def. Damien Sandow, with the Five-Star Flog Splash.
– Hulk Hogan introduced the new Champion Daniel Bryan … the duo shared a vintage a pose down.
– Bad News Barrett def. Kofi Kingston, with the Bull Hammer Elbow.
– Fandango (with his new partner Layla) def. Santino Marella.
– Daniel Bryan & The Usos def. Randy Orton, Batista & Kane, when Bryan hit the Running Knee on Kane. After the match The Shield Powerbombed Kane.