Taped For Tonight’s RAW
The following was taped for tonight’s WWE RAW broadcast last week:
– Divas Jingle Bells Match featuring all the Divas.
– Sin Cara vs. Curtis Axel.
– The Wyatt Family vs. Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes & Goldust.
– The Great Khali & Santino Marella vs. Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre vs. Xavier Woods & R-Truth in a Christmas Carol contest.
– Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler in a “Present on a Pole” match with the winner facing Big E Langston for the Intercontinental Title on the December 30th RAW.
– The Prime Time Players vs. The Usos
– “Bad Santa” Damien Sandow vs. “Good Santa” Mark Henry in a Battle for Christmas.
– Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans.
– Ryback vs. Kofi Kingston.
– The Shield vs. CM Punk, John Cena & Big E Langston.
WWE.com is also hyping the following points:
– Will good or bad Santa win the battle for Christmas?
– Do the Authority have a lump of coal waiting for Randy Orton?
– Will Bray Wyatt look to stamp out Daniel Bryan for good?
– Who’s next in The Shield’s sights?
– Will Cody and Goldust get a big win in their stockings?
Never Before Seen Footage On DVD
According to WrestlingDVDNews.com WWE are planning to release a DVD featuring off air footage from past RAWs. The set will be entitled “Best of RAW: Not on RAW” and include dark matches and off air skits and segments. Some of these may have been seen via fan footage on Youtube, but generally speaking this is never before seen footage.
“Never before released moments after RAW has gone off the air and the cameras keep rolling. Stone Cold singing to the fans, Vince doing a Spinnarooni, dark matches Cena vs. Edge, etc.”
Kofi Responds To Underrated Comment
In the latest edition of WWE magazine Kofi Kingston addressed fans who say he’s underrated:
“I don’t really care what people think about me. I think if someone’s underrated, that they’re under appreciated. I’m fully confident in my abilities, I know every night, in my mind, that I’m going to have a good match. People feel underrated when they think they’re not getting the credit they deserve. That’s why I don’t care that much about what people think.”