The American Wolves Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards did indeed debut on this week’s Impact Wrestling, in a backstage segment with Dixie Carter. To her dismay they revealed that they won’t have to have a tryout match because their contracts have already been signed by a “new TNA investor”.
January 16, 2014, TNA Impact Results
– Samoa Joe, ODB, James Storm, Gunner, Joseph Park & Eric Young def. Bad Influence, Lei’d Tapa, Zema Ion & The Bro-Mans, when Samoa Joe choked out Daniels.
– Austin Aries and Chris Sabin agreed to an X-Division Championship Match next week with Velvet Sky in a cage at ringside.
– No disqualification Match: Bully Ray def. Ken Anderson, with a Piledriver.
– Kurt Angle called out Dixie Carter for faking his family emergency.
– Madison Rayne def. Gail Kim to win the TNA Knockouts Championship.
– EC3 def. Sting, after guest referee Spud refused to count for Sting and Magnus made the fast count for EC3.
– Sting and Magnus accept a Title vs Career match on next week’s Impact. Is this Sting’s departure, or is he the new investor?