Hulk Hogan Officially Returning To WWE
After much speculation it can now be confirmed that Hulk Hogan is returning to WWE. At this point he is scheduled for the big Network launch on February 24th, from Green Bay, Wisconsin. It is also likely that he’ll make some kind of appearance at Wrestlemania.
The speculation is that he’ll either be the Wrestlemania host, or have some kind of segment with Roddy Piper.
As previously noted the Undertaker will also be back for the Network launch, to begin the build for Mania.
Lita Announced For WWE Hall of Fame
Former WWE Diva Lita was announced last night as the next inductee in to the 2014 Class WWE Hall of Fame. She joins Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts.
Hall of Famer Trish Stratus had the following to say on TrishStratus.com:
I’m so happy for Amy! Lita was someone who connected with our audiences right from her very first appearance in the WWE ring. She embodied a generation’s battle to be authentic. Everything about her attitude – from her body language to her outfits – told girls and boys to be true to themselves. Her induction proves that she left an impression and she, rightfully, will now take her place amongst our industry’s best.
February 10, 2014, WWE RAW Results
– Betty White opened RAW with Big Show, but the Authority soon came down to address the “face of the company”. Daniel Bryan interrupted the usual spiel to demand a match with Kane, but instead he was given the night off. Randy Orton changed his tune and apologized to Steph and Hunter for his recent actions, and for now he remains the Authority’s champion.
– The Wyatt Family def. Cody Rhodes, Goldust & Rey Mysterio, after Bray hit Mysterio with Sister Abigail.
– Bray Wyatt says The Shield are toy soldiers and will fall.
– The Shield say they don’t speak in riddles and will absolutely destroy them at Elimination Chamber. Rene brings up Ambrose’s lack of US title matches, and Reigns goads him in to issuing an open challenge.
– Fandango def. Santino Marella, with a Top Rope Legdrop.
– Byron Saxton debuted as a new backstage interviewer, talking to Sheamus.
– Christian & Sheamus def. The Real Americans, when Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Swagger.
– Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler, with the Superkick. After the match he locked in the Cross Armbreaker, until Batista came down and put him through the announce table.
– The Usos def. Ryback & Curtis Axel, with the New Age Outlaws on commentary.
– Mark Henry def. US Champion Dean Ambrose via Disqualification, when Seth Rollins interfered. The Wyatt Family block their getaway.
– Cameron & The Bella Twins def. Divas Champion AJ Lee, Alicia Fox & Aksana.
– Daniel Bryan confronted Kane, hitting him with the Running Knee.
– John Cena def. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, after two Attitude Adjustments.