2014, WWE Hell In A Cell Results
WWE presented Hell In A Cell live last night on PPV and the Network, the decision was made to put Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins in the main event slot, which in hindsight was clearly the best move considering the crazy bump both of them took through the tables.
– Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose (Hell in a Cell match), after Bray Wyatt made his return, took out Ambrose, and allowed Rollins to get the win.
– AJ Lee (c) def. Paige (WWE Divas Championship), when Paige tapped to the Black Widow.
– Rusev def. Big Show by making him tap to The Accolade.
– Sheamus (c) def. The Miz (WWE United States Championship), with the Brogue Kick.
– John Cena def. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell number on contender’s match), with an Attitude Adjustment on to a table.
– Goldust and Stardust (c) def. The Usos (WWE Tag Team Championship), when Goldust hit the Final Cut on Jey.
– Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella, after tow Rack Attacks. (Brie is now Nikki’s “personal assistant” for one month).
– Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Cesaro (2-out-of-3 falls match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship). Ziggler won both falls in a row! The first was a rollup, the second came after an armbreaker, a superkick and a Zig Zag in rapid succession.
– Mark Henry def. Bo Dallas (Kickoff Match.
Post PPV RAW Preview
WWE.com are hyping the following 5 points for tonight’s RAW. Ryback has been flown out with the crew meaning he might make his return, and Hulk Hogan is expected to make an appearance:
– How will the Authority react to Randy Orton’s loss to Cena?
– A will a new challenger make themselves known to Rusev?
– What’s in store for Brie now that she’s Nikki’s “personal assistant.”
– Who is next for Goldust and Stardust?
– Will Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt clash?